Que voz *-*
Reblog if you would stop watching Supernatural if Dean and Castiel became a canon couple
If you would continue watching, reblog this post.
This is an experiment to test the effects of this relationship on the viewing audience.
“I, like many others, am convinced that The Blue Fairy is the root of all evil. She’s behind everything. If that becomes canon, then she is more powerful and manipulative than Regina and Rumple combined. And I just love her for that.”
I swear, if the last season of Once is not everyone coming together to battle the Blue Fairy, I am going to be so disappointed. Having her be the mastermind of everything would be perfect, because damn it all to hell if that fairy is not the root of all (curse) evil:
- She started the idea of a curse by splitting up Rumplestiltskin and Baelfire and hinting to Rumple that a curse was the only thing that could possibly reunite them
- Turns an innocent but guilt-ridden boy into a cricket and sends him to care for Geppetto, then turns Geppetto’s wooden son into a real boy, turning all into allies for when the time comes for the curse to be cast—which she actively promotes by ‘putting all hope on Emma to save them’ and providing the idea for the magical wardrobe
- Keeps Nova and Dreamy apart, causing Dreamy to become Grumpy, who—because he still loved Nova—ends up trapped in King George’s dungeons where he meets Snow White and helps her escape, setting into motion the events of bringing Snow White and Charming together, creating Emma, and getting the curse to work
- Punishes Tinker Bell for trying to help Regina, causing Regina to lose her one friend and her one shot at happiness—running counter to her modus operandi with Jiminy and Geppetto and bringing the curse one step closer
- Actively helps capture the Queen and strongly calls for her death, yet seems very pleased when Snow White yells to hold the arrows
- She is there to stop Cinderella from having to give up her child to Rumplestiltskin—she paralyzes him and Rumplestiltskin is locked up in the Dark Dungeon where Snow White and Charming can come to him and he learns Emma’s name—and where the Evil Queen is able to seal the deal with him on casting the curse.
- The Blue Fairy is the main proponent of just letting the curse happen—not fight against it like most want to do—and is thus inadvertently responsible for Emma being separated from her parents, and fully responsible for giving the Evil Queen the time and freedom she needs to cast the curse
- …and the worst thing is that she manages to pull all of this off while looking completely innocent!
My main question is ‘why?’; what good did/could the Dark Curse do for a being literally thousands of years old? I’m banking on the last season being all about that (at least it bloody well should be!), because for now, the Blue Fairy has all the time in the world to just sit out current events.
oh man, just because someone doesn’t ship someone, you unfollow people like come on, are you 10?
fangirl challenge: ships [2/15] - mac taylor/aiden burn (csi: ny)
"the case wasn’t going to pan out, but there was this new, young detective who refused to give up. wherever the suspect went, the detective was watching, waiting for him to make a mistake. the detective was so in his head that he lashed out, took a swing, that was enough to arrest him. patting him down, later on, the detective noticed a wound on his arm. bite mark, from the victim."
"and that young detective was aiden."
x: Do you borrow things from set?
the walking dead + easter eggs / references (01/??)